[Xerte-dev] Apereo Update

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jan 23 15:57:13 GMT 2015

Just a quick update on Apereo incubation progress: we are very nearly through. We have three outstanding items to address:

-          The contributor agreements are mostly in place. Anna is chasing the final few.

-          We need to complete the work around the PMC. I'm happy to chair it. I'm also happy to have a vote around that, but there seems to be sufficient consensus? If so, I will consider that complete and document the PMC on the wiki.

-          We need to make a release. This is where most of the work is going to be I think. It would be great if we could do this to coincide with the big Apereo conference in Baltimore at the end of May, or before if possible, but I have learned to be realistic about time scales for this. How much work do you think remains?

Have a good weekend,

Julian