[Xerte-dev] Re: Development Plan for next release

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 12:25:30 GMT 2015

It seems to me there have always been parrallels with Moodle and benefits to
that too e.g.

Modules and other additions get installed by a system admin but are listed
and described and can be browsed and discussed by anyone.

Themes have obviously been discussed a lot on and off and would be a very
popular improvement as would proper external lti integration as we discussed
briefly recently.