[Xerte-dev] .flv files - Upload failed: Check permissions

Sean Gordon sgordon at tietoday.com
Fri Oct 17 19:03:49 BST 2014

I started moving my lessons from Xerte sandpit service to a Xerte Online
Toolkits install on my company's server, hosted by hostway.com. On my
original lessons, I had some .flv files that worked without problem. When
trying to import them into my lessons on my XOT install, the files goes
through the download process and once it reaches 100% download, a pop-up
message stating "Upload failed: Check permissions" appears and the file
fails to upload.

Is there anything I can do to make this work properly?

The .flv files are larger, around 95mb, but they do function properly on
the sandpit, so I know it has something to do with my XOT files, but I am
not sure how to correct it.

Thank you.

--
Sean Gordon
*Graphic Designer*

TIE Today, Inc.
2710 Discovery Drive, Suite 800
Orlando, FL 32826
Tel: 407.207.1326, X-122
Cell: 407.617.6988

A Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
http://www.tietoday.com

*Create & Cultivate Innovative Solutions for the Consumer Today, and in the
Future *