[Xerte-dev] Re: .flv files - Upload failed: Check permissions

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Oct 17 19:19:20 BST 2014

It sounds like either permissions or that the 95MB is exceeding the upload limit. If it's permissions even small files won't import so you could test that. Check what the upload limits are via phpinfo. If you're on shared hosting rather than a vps plan you might not be able to increase whatever the limit is yourself.

Also if you're using html5 playback the video's should be .mp4 rather than .flv so if you convert using a tool like FormatFactory they'll probably end up smaller files.

HTH

Ron