[Xerte-dev] Re: Identifying Committers

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Oct 8 11:34:00 BST 2014

I'm not a lawyer either... it sounds OK to me, there are many examples where a feature exists because a user requested something, it doesn't make that feature theirs, but in most cases no money has changed hands. Other than the money that Warwick pay you for hosting, did any other money change hands for this?