[Xerte-dev] bootstrap logo code

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu May 1 15:35:14 BST 2014

Hi all

I added this as an issue/bug/feature on github but might be quicker to
discuss here.

In the bootstrap play and preview files in current 2.1 and current develop
we have code to load a logo but no logo in the location it looks so shows a
broken image holder and arguably wasted vertical space. This applies to
existing LO's as well as new LO's.

I think ideally this ought to be an optional property together with options
for logo upload and placement. Until we have time to add that should we
remove these divs from \modules\site\play.php and \modules\site\preview.php?

Cheers