[Xerte-dev] Re: example_zipper issue revisited

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Wed Apr 30 11:15:49 BST 2014

I've seen issues with exporting large LOs via SCORM which trigger PHP to
abort when it hits a memory limit.

This was in website_code/php/scorm/archive.php approx line 330 from memory.

One solution is to just increase the server memory limit.
Perhaps removing the debug calls around those lines would help.

David.

--
Pale Purple Ltd

PHP Web application development and support

http://www.palepurple.co.uk
@PalePurpleLtd
07792 380669 / 0845 0046746