[Xerte-dev] Re: example_zipper issue revisited

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Apr 30 11:48:39 BST 2014

I wondered about that (had a similar issue with a Wordpress install needing
memory limit increased recently) but with XOT this seems a relatively new
issue e.g. on servers where this wasn't a problem previously with earlier
versions.

Will do some further testing but useful to hear from Tom and also if others
are seeing the same problem with current 2.1?

Cheers