[Xerte-dev] Re: Problems installing Xerte

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Jun 24 16:51:09 BST 2013

I think you'll need to drop the database and start again. Did each test work correctly esepecially permissions so that database.txt and then database.php gets written?

Personally I always create the empty database and mysql user first and then use those details and credentials when running setup. If it fails at the last step use the back button and then check/edit database.php before re-submitting.

HTH

Ron