[Xerte-dev] Problems installing Xerte

Mark Berthelemy mberthelemy at wyversolutions.co.uk
Mon Jun 24 16:36:42 BST 2013

Hi all,

Thanks for the help already provided today as I try to install Xerte 2.0.

I've got the site installed, with a database, but when I went to the sitedetails table to re-enter the admin username and password (which aren't accepted on management.php), I discovered that every entry in the table is NULL.

Is there a quick way to rebuild this, or do I need to start again with the install?

What would you suggest I do differently during the install process to make sure this doesn't repeat?

Thanks,

Mark

--
Mark Berthelemy