[Xerte-dev] Mathjax Broken?

Thomas Rochford thomas.rochford at jiscadvance.ac.uk
Mon Jul 1 17:25:14 BST 2013

Hi Everyone,

Is it just me or has Mathjax suddenly stopped working?

I am getting 'broken' image icons in IE10 and Chrome and nothing at all in Firefox. I'm sure it was working yesterday, when I tried it with R1005 to test the fix for backslashes, and it was definitely working.

The code I'm using is

<tex src="a \indent \frac{(x - h)^2} { a^2} + \frac{(y - v)^2} {b^2} = 1" /bye>

The backslashes are now resistant to being re-published which previously caused them to be stripped.

I'm meant to be demo-ing this on Thursday too!

Kindest regards, Thomas