[Xerte-dev] Re: LAtest Xerte Build

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Mon May 28 12:00:19 BST 2012

it's hard to say without knowing what the html5 change is - i'd have
guessed the change is a new play.php file in the xerte module? Which
isn't much of an upgrade - compared to this one.

Remember it isn't just internationalisation - we've now got non-ldap
auth in as well, and I'd think that's bigger than HTML5