[Xerte-dev] Desktop files developments - ready for testing

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 17 19:19:18 GMT 2012

I have now committed to the svn the new model and xwd files that have
support for internationalisation and the generation of a single
template.xwd file from a set of individual page xwd files. This includes
new thumb images were required. I have also provide draft new versions of
the project files pagetemplate.rlo complete with new xml and xwd files to
provide a variety of project layout / colour change options. There are a
number of new pages including 7 connector pages, an inventory page and an
index changer page (desktop projects only);

I have updated the Project State of Play.rtf file to reflect what I believe
is now the current situation.

As far as I can tell the only changes that will be required to be made to a
few of the xwd files is the addition of the name of the icon once one has
been added to the Xerte engine. Other than that they should be stable
enough for translation to begin. In the svn I have added in the page
wizards section a supporting documents folder which contains a brief guide
to support the translation of xwd files into other languages. It is in both
Open Office and pdf format, so that others can translate the document if
they wish.