[Xerte-dev] Re: Desktop files developments - ready for testing

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Mar 19 09:40:35 GMT 2012

How are we going to merge the files in pageWizards\models with \templates\pageTemplates\models? We will end up with one set of models?

Alistair was here on Friday and we did a few accessibility tweaks, also I've been checking some occasional fixes / new bits and pieces into \templates\pageTemplates\models, so there are possibly changes in the main set thata ren't reflected in your own?