[Xerte-dev] Re: Changing owner

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 26 17:49:07 BST 2012

What it does (as this is a change)

Is it changes the owner, so all other settings remain (shares, status,
rss, blah blah blah) - it used to remove shared status (so the new
project had just one editor, no other roles allowed).

I think it'd be better to remove the username and template name from
the folder name, and just have numbers for folder names. The only big
reason for that structure was it made it easier to track them in
user-files (long before management.php existed). Then changing is a
lot simpler.