[Xerte-dev] XOT revision 371 updated QRcode page - previous message didn't reach list?

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Jul 16 13:36:01 BST 2012

Hi

on 4th July I posted a message to this xerte-dev list with an attachment and
mentioned that I'd committed a change to the QRCode.rlm to the XOT svn. I
mentioned that I'd tried to commit the same change to the xerte svn but got
an error and was short of time so asked if someone could commit the attached
file to the xerte svn. I've just been tracking back on that and it looks
like my message on 4th July didn't reach the list? My committed QRcode.rlm
did reach the xot svn as revision 371 but has been overwritten by revision
377. I'll try again committing the update to both Xerte and XOT but any
ideas why my message didn't reach the list?

Cheers