[Syrphidae] Literature request

Jose J Orengo Green jose.orengo4 at upr.edu
Wed Mar 13 12:30:38 GMT 2024

Hello everybody! I hope that all of you are doing well.
I'm writing to see if anyone can share the PDF of the following publications:

  *
Bhatia, M.L. & Shafi, M. (1932).  Life-history of some Indian Syrphidae
  *
Ninomiya, E. (1959). Further notes  on the immature stages of aphydophagous syrphids flies of Japan
  *
Tawfik, M.F.S., Azab, A.K. & Awadallah, K.T. (1974). Studies on the life-history of and description of immature forms of the Egyptian aphydophagous Syrphids II

Thanks,
Best regards,
José

  *