[Syrphidae] Kohli, V.K., Kapoor, V.C. & Gupta, S.K. (1988)

Martin Hauser phycus at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 21:01:20 BST 2023

here it is!
Cheers Martin

On Fri, Mar 31, 2023 at 12:40 PM Bastiaan Wakkie <bwakkie at syrphidae.com>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Does someone have a copy of the following paper?
>
> Kohli, V.K., Kapoor, V.C. & Gupta, S.K. (1988) On one new genus and nine species of syrphid flies (Diptera: Syrphidae) from
> India. Journal of Insect Science, 1, 113—127.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Bastiaan Wakkie
>
> ps. The syrphidae.com fiscal server crashed. I could boot in rescue mode and copy all code and media and as soon as I have access to the new server I will open up the website again.
> Sorry for the inconvenience but nothing is lost.
>
> The current website was running on a server about books that financed itself due to amazon sales. It is not going so well with these sales so in the near future
> I might need other options. If someone does has a linux server that I can use as a fail-over server I would be happy to hear this.
> I financed the server the last 20 years by myself but if someone/organization likes to finance the website (partly) I'll be all ears.

> attachment.

> where permitted by law.

Dr. Martin Hauser
Senior Insect Biosystematist
California Department of Food and Agriculture
Plant Pest Diagnostics Branch
3294 Meadowview Road
Sacramento, CA 95832-1448
(916) 738-6677
cell: 217-3902417
http://www.cdfa.ca.gov/plant/ppd/staff/mhauser.html
https://dipterists.org/

38°28’38”N 121°28’10”

"Nothing is static. Everything is evolving. Everything is falling apart.”

― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club