[Syrphidae] Kohli, V.K., Kapoor, V.C. & Gupta, S.K. (1988)

Bastiaan Wakkie bwakkie at syrphidae.com
Fri Mar 31 20:40:28 BST 2023

Dear all,

Does someone have a copy of the following paper?

Kohli, V.K., Kapoor, V.C. & Gupta, S.K. (1988) On one new genus and nine species of syrphid flies (Diptera: Syrphidae) from
India. Journal of Insect Science, 1, 113—127.

Thanks in advance!

Bastiaan Wakkie

ps. The syrphidae.com fiscal server crashed. I could boot in rescue mode and copy all code and media and as soon as I have access to the new server I will open up the website again.
Sorry for the inconvenience but nothing is lost.

The current website was running on a server about books that financed itself due to amazon sales. It is not going so well with these sales so in the near future
I might need other options. If someone does has a linux server that I can use as a fail-over server I would be happy to hear this.
I financed the server the last 20 years by myself but if someone/organization likes to finance the website (partly) I'll be all ears.