[Syrphidae] Re: FW: Looking for digital syrphid specimens for Syrphidae ID course

Stefan Pruner stefanpruner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 07:56:59 GMT 2021

Hello!

The diptera.info syrphid discussion forums sometimes have really good
quality photos. Not sure if they fit your demands, but single hairs are
well recogniseable for examole.
For example
https://diptera.info/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=103167
https://diptera.info/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=50379