[Syrphidae] Re: Printer for labels

Andre van Eck eckvana at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 17 12:40:22 GMT 2021

Dear Leif,

Brother produces very affordable laserprinters (e.g. Laserprinter Brother HL-1110). I am using one for years and years now, so my model may be obsolete now, but it still works perfectly.
Keep in mind that the right quality paper is just as important; some types of printer paper may desintegrate when in ethanol for a long time.
A cartridge is relatively expensive (the black gold), but for printing labels it really lasts very long until it's empty.

good luck,
André

# # #

BioMongol Foundation