[Syrphidae] FW: Re: FW: Syrphidae alert

Francis Gilbert Francis.Gilbert at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jun 11 06:55:45 BST 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: Bastiaan [mailto:bastiaan at wakkie.org]
Sent: 10 June 2020 21:14
To: Leendert-Jan van der Ent <ljvanderent at planet.nl>
Cc: Hoverfly discussion list <Syrphidae at lists.nottingham.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [Syrphidae] Re: FW: Syrphidae alert

Hi,

First of, I was sitting most of the time home, so no time to look
really. I guess that has an effect too this year?
Also I have the 'feeling/hunch' a lot of species start earlier, the last
years I always seam to mis the Melangyna's for example.

I guess fixed monitoring (grid) across Europe can really prove something
in the future.

Cheers,
Bastiaan