[Syrphidae] recent keys and taxonomic papers for European Syrphidae

Peter Hondelmann hondelmann at ipp.uni-hannover.de
Fri Mar 8 11:59:03 GMT 2019

Dear all,

after many years of hiatus, I want to restart Syrphidae activity with a
focus on determination of north-west European hoverflies. Therefore my
question, if there are important changes in taxonomy and new essential
keys after van Veen's great book and it's revision?
A literature list with keys and taxonomic papers would be perfect ;-)
(and all what was sent via this email list I have).
Thanks a lot for any information!

Peter

--
Dr Peter Hondelmann