[Syrphidae] PDF REQ: Entomologist Monthly Magazine - Thompson pubs

Kevin Moran syrphidae at kevinmoran.com
Mon Mar 4 16:09:34 GMT 2019

Hi All,

I am trying to find PDFs of Thompson' publications in Entomologist's
Monthly Magazine. Perhaps one of you has copies of them? If there are other
articles I am unaware of those would be appreciated also. I do have a PDF
of Eosmallota.

Substalis, a new group of eristaline flower flies (Diptera: Syrphidae:
Eristalinae).  153:247-252. 2017
The flower fly genus Valdiviomyia Vockeroth (Diptera: Syrphidae), with the
description of two new species.  153:13-20. 2017
The flower fly genus Digulia de Meijere, 1913, (Diptera: Syrphidae).
153:113-116. 2017
Two new flower fly groups from the Orient (Diptera: Syrphidae) with the
description of a new species.  153:171-178. 2017

Best,
Kevin