[Syrphidae] Fwd:

JAYITA SENGUPTA jayitasengupta9 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 06:33:40 GMT 2018

Respected all,I need the following paper for the description of 2 species
namely *Syritta indica* and *Lycastris flavohirta* for keybpreparation
purpose the cotation are as follows:

1. Brunetti, E. 1907-08. Notes on Oriental Syrphidae. Part I. Rec. Indian
Mus. 1: 379-380

2. Wiedemann, C. R. W. 1824. ... Analecta entomologica ... Regio
Typographeo scholarum, Kiliae [=Kiel]. 60 pp., 1 pl. [1824.??.??] pr any
other relavant paper having description of *Syritta indica*

I will be highly obliged if some one help me with this
thanking you
regards
Jayita sengupta

--