[Syrphidae] Re: original Description of Pocota stackelbergi

Jordaens Kurt kurt.jordaens at africamuseum.be
Thu May 19 09:59:47 BST 2016

Dear Ebrahim,

Here is the paper.

Best wishes,
kurt

Kurt Jordaens
Royal Museum for Central Africa
Entomology Section
Leuvensesteenweg 13
B-3080 Tervuren
tel.: +32 2 769 5373
fax: +32 2 769 5642

From: syrphidae-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:syrphidae-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Ebrahim Gilasian
Sent: jeudi 19 mai 2016 10:49
To: syrphidae at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: [Syrphidae] original Description of Pocota stackelbergi

Dear Colleagues,

I found a male specimen of the genus Pocota which would be perhaps a new species. So I need to compare it with the previously described species of this genus in the palaearctic region and I need to have a copy of the original description of the species P. stackelbergi Violovitsh, 1957. May I ask anyone to provide me the related pages of the following publication?
“New Palaearctic Syrphidae (Diptera) from the Far Eastern Territory of the USSR. Ent. Obozr. 36. 748-755”

Best regards,

Ebrahim Gilasian

University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.