[Syrphidae] original Description of Pocota stackelbergi

Ebrahim Gilasian egilasian at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 09:39:38 BST 2016

Dear Colleagues, I found amale specimen of the genus Pocota which would be perhaps a new species. So Ineed to compare it with the previously described species of this genus in thepalaearctic region and I need to have a copy of the original description of thespecies P. stackelbergi Violovitsh, 1957. May I ask anyone to provide me therelated pages of the following publication? “New Palaearctic Syrphidae (Diptera)from the Far Eastern Territory of the USSR. Ent. Obozr. 36. 748-755” Best regards, Ebrahim Gilasian