[Syrphidae] Help with some references

ximo mengual sanchis xmengual at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 12:32:26 BST 2015

Dear all,

I found two references I would like to check, in case somebody can send me
a pdf.

- Datta, M. (1999): Insecta: Diptera: Syrphidae. State Fauna Series 4, *Fauna
of Meghalaya*, Part 6. Zool. Surv. India, Calcutta. pp. 113-176.

and the part related to Syrphidae of the following two books:

- Alam, M.Z., (1967). A report on the survey of insects and mites of East
Pakistan. East Pakistan Agricultural Research Institute Ayubnagar,
Dacca-15. Xii, 151 pp.

Thank you very much in advance!!

Ximo

Dr. Ximo Mengual
Head of the Diptera Section
Zoologisches Forschungsmuseum Alexander Koenig
Leibniz Institute for Animal Biodiversity
Adenauerallee 160
D-53113  Bonn, Germany
Phone: 0049 (0)228 9122 292
ZFMK web <http://www.zfmk.de/web/ZFMK_Mitarbeiter/MengualXimo/index.en.html>