[Syrphidae] Re: Reminder: 8th International Symposium on Syrphidae - Registration of interest

Menno Reemer m_reemer at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 12:38:38 BST 2014

Hi,

Here it is!

Best,

Menno

Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 13:19:29 +0200
From: xmengual at gmail.com
To: syrphidae at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: [Syrphidae] Reminder: 8th International Symposium on Syrphidae - Registration of interest

Dear friends and colleagues,

We are happy to see that some of you already sent us your form showing your interest on the 8th International Symposium on Syrphidae (ISS8). It is very 'comforting' to see the good acceptance and the predisposition you have shown.

As you know, in this occasion the ISS8 will take place in the heart of Europe, in the historic town of Monschau (Germany) from 4th to 8th of June 2015. More information is already posted in our website: www.iss8.zfmk.de

At this moment, we would like to remind you to complete and return the 'interest form' ( pdf-Version or docx-Version ) to assist us in planning ahead for the symposium.

 This is very important for us to plan better the symposium and to raise funds, which will help students and colleagues to come, as well as to have a lower registration fee. This is crucial as the funds we can raise depend on the attendants coming to Monschau. So please fill the form and send it to us as soon as you have it, and always before July 31st 2014. Thank you!

Best regards,

Björn Rulik & Ximo Mengual

The ISS8 Organizing committee