[Syrphidae] Re: The 8th International Symposium on Syrphidae 2015 - announcement

ximo mengual sanchis xmengual at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 20:07:09 BST 2013

Dear Brigitte,

I totally understand academic colleagues... but late June brings other
problems: less flies!

One of the attractions of these symposia is the "last day" excursion, and
my colleagues and I have decided that Beginning of June is the best time.

There is an explanation for all  :)

Best!

Ximo

Dr. Ximo Mengual
Head of the Diptera Section
Stiftung Zoologisches Forschungsmuseum Alexander Koenig
Leibniz-Institut für Biodiversität der Tiere
Adenauerallee 160
D-53113  Bonn, Germany
Phone: 0049 (0)228 9122 292
ZFMK web <http://www.zfmk.de/web/ZFMK_Mitarbeiter/MengualXimo/index.en.html>