[Syrphidae] [Fwd: Re: collecting after Syrphidae symposium]

Jeroen van Steenis j.van.steenis at xmsnet.nl
Thu May 31 12:12:52 BST 2012

Dear All

See the mail below from Valeri!

Seems the best option to go to the Far East is before the Symposium, no
matter when the symposium will be.

So everyone willing to go to the 3-6 days long pre-conference trip can
mail me.

The post-conference trip will be devided in two parts. The first part is
the sceduled trip to Lake Teleskoe (at the foot of the Altai mountains)
lasting 2 entire collecting days. Additional to this trip I (together with
Anatolii?) will arrange an extended trip into the high Altai of about 2-4
days.

I will keep in toutch with all of you.

Best wishes, Jeroen