[Syrphidae] NADS meeting possible conflict with syrphid meeting

Jeff Skevington jhskevington at gmail.com
Wed May 30 12:09:56 BST 2012

Hello,

The North American Diptera Society meeting is planned for June 10-13.
This may conflict with the Russian syrphid meeting no matter what
dates we choose. I will ask them to move their dates into May but it
is unlikely they will do it for only Chris, Martin and me. My choice
for the Russian meeting would be to have it at the optimal time for
collecting (early June?).

Jeff

--
Jeff Skevington, Research Scientist
Canadian National Collection of Insects, Arachnids and Nematodes
E-mail: jhskevington at gmail.com or jeffrey.skevington at agr.gc.ca