[Syrphidae] FW: Re: timing of the next Symposium

Francis Gilbert Francis.Gilbert at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Dec 6 08:14:51 GMT 2012

From: Баркалов [mailto:bark at eco.nsc.ru]
Sent: 06 December 2012 05:21
To: Francis Gilbert
Subject: Re: [Syrphidae] Re: timing of the next Symposium

Dear all
Here is some information from Anatolii about a couple of things to do with the symposium.
“I have consulted with our administration and I can help with visas only for Novosibirsk and the excursion to Teletskoe Lake. Those colleagues who would like to go elsewhere in the Altai after the symposium, I will help as much as I can, but I cannot help anyone to go to the border areas, which requires a long and detailed process for permission. At least one group is planning to go to Semibskii Pass and its environs, which should be fine.
“We decided to go overnight by coach to and from Teletskoe Lake in order to save time and money on the hotel. Although it is not very comfortable to sleep on the coach, by doing so we save two days for collecting insects, plus we do not have to spend money on extra nights in the hotel.
“If anyone would like to stay in Novosibirsk after the 26th June, we can reserve additional rooms in the hotel in the city of Novosibirsk.”
Best wishes
Francis