[Syrphidae] file size

Francis Gilbert Francis.Gilbert at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Apr 14 09:22:07 BST 2012

dear all

I have increased the size of the attachments that can be sent on the list to 5 MB.

Thanks

Francis

Dr Francis Gilbert
Associate Professor of Ecology, School of Biology
University Park, University of Nottingham, Nottingham NG7 2RD, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 115 951 3215
website: www.nottingham.ac.uk/~plzfg
                ecology.nottingham.ac.uk