[Syrphidae] Re : Re: Mimicry Syrphidae

Pierre MILLE mille_pierre at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 21 13:05:37 BST 2011

Hello every one,

I am a beginner for two years and a simle hoverfly emologie amateur, I am looking for pblications on mimicry Syrphidae. If someone's generosity to tell me where I can get a PDF file.

I found it of J.R. REAL http://www.nature.com/hdy/journal/v49/n1/abs/hdy198268a.html#References

Best wishes

Pierre

Pierre MILLE