[Syrphidae] re

Menno Reemer m_reemer at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 12:01:01 BST 2010

Hi Mike,

I assume you know the following reference?

Dusek, J. & P. Laska 1974. Overwintering and spring emergence of some common species of aphidophagous syrphids (Syrphidae, Diptera). - Folia Facultatis Scientiarum Naturalium Universitatis Purkynianae Brunensis (Biologia) 15: 71-75.

They present some data on the the influence of temperature on the development of species of Eupeodes, Syrphus, Sphaerophoria and Platycheirus.

Cheers,

Menno