[Syrphidae] Agnisyrphus paper

ximo mengual sanchis xmengual at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 16:20:24 BST 2009

Dear all,

I hope all is OK with you and I can see as many of you as possible in Serbia
next June.

As you know, I'm at Smithsonian Institution working with Chris Thompson and
I started to revise some Syrphini genera, One very curios genus is *Agnisyrphus
*Gorphade, 1994. Searching for some more information about these guys Ifound
a reference:

THE GENUS AGNISYRPHUS GHORPADE (DIPTERA—SYRPHIDAE), PECULIAR TO THE
ORIENTAL REGION,
WITH NOTES ON PHYLOGENY, EVOHISTORY AND PANBIOGEOGRAPHY.
Colemania: insect biosystematics, No. 14, pp. 1-34, 4 Text-Figs, 1
Plate, 1 Map, 1 Table.

Does any of you a copy of this Colemania No. 14? Has anybody seen this article?

Thank you very much for your help.

Sincerely,

Ximo Mengual

Dr. Ximo Mengual