[Syrphidae]: Syrphidae SPAM??

Santos Rojo santos.rojo at ua.es
Mon Mar 31 20:08:59 BST 2008

Hi friends

This is to advice all Hoverfly discussion list members that the
follow email that I just received is probably the work of a malicious
hacker or Spam. All of us get a lot of these messages (unfortunately)
and as is common in most of e-mail messages asking for money, bank
info etc.. are not true!!.

I do not test if Dr Ghorphade need help in UK but I found similar
messages in the web... with other persons... unfortunately hacker get
also the true signature of Kumar... it is not complicated... only
copy paste...

Regards

Santos

======