[Syrphidae] DELTA format something for Syrphidae / Diptera /Insects?

Gilbert Francis Francis.Gilbert at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 19 08:00:57 GMT 2007

Something like that would be an excellent idea.
I have used DELTA (although not on syrphids) - it's quite a tricky format, at least in the version I used - it really showed that it was an old batch file converted, that made it very awkward and user-unfriendly

Francis Gilbert
(on sabbatical in Cairo until August 2007)
webpage: www.nottingham.ac.uk/~plzfg