[Syrphidae] adress and email change

christian thompson cthompson at sel.barc.usda.gov
Wed Mar 22 17:30:44 GMT 2006

Frank:

Tell us what you are up to? What is your new job? Etc.

I read the "Biodiversitätsdynamik" as something about biodiversity dynamatics.

So, are you doing trend analyses for insects? Flies? or just flower flies?

Has the ALARM report on flower flies been published?

Cheers

F. Christian Thompson
Systematic Entomology Lab., USDA
c/o Smithsonian Institution
MRC-0169 NHB
PO Box 37012
Washington, DC 20013-7012
(202) 382-1800 voice
(202) 786-9422 FAX
cthompso at sel.barc.usda.gov e-mail
www.diptera.org  web site

>>> frank.dziock at tu-berlin.de 03/22/06 12:17PM >>>

Dear syrphid friends!

this is to inform you that I changed my working position from Leipzig to
Berlin and with it my contact details.

Please change my email-adress in your adress books.

Lets hope that spring will soon come and with it the first syrphids. No
sign of them here in Berlin, 2 degrees C :-)

Best wishes from Berlin,

Frank

--

Prof. Dr. Frank Dziock