[Syrphidae] CORRECTION !

Frank Dziock frank.dziock at ufz.de
Thu Jun 2 12:07:59 BST 2005

Dear Kumar,

I would be interested in some of your papers (as highlighted below) and
would very much appreciate a copy of them (either as pdf or paper copy).

I wish you good luck in completing your 60+ papers in prep ! ;-)

Best wishes from Leipzig,

Frank

--
/
*NEW EMAIL-ADRESS, PLEASE CHANGE IN YOUR ADRESS-BOOK

*/*Frank.Dziock at ufz.de

*/_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dr. Frank Dziock
Umweltforschungszentrum Leipzig-Halle GmbH - Centre for Environmental
Research Leipzig-Halle
Department Naturschutzforschung - Department of Conservation
Biology
Permoser Str. 15
D - 04318 Leipzig
Germany

Telefon - Phone           ++49 - 341 235 2533
Fax                              ++49 - 341 235 3191
E-mail
 Frank.Dziock at ufz.de
homepage
 http://www.ufz.de/index.php?de=1897

God in his wisdom made the fly, and then forgot to tell us why
/