[Syrphidae] Clitellaria ephippium

Paul Beuk syrphidae@nottingham.ac.uk
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:26:52 +0200

And in all modesty he forgets to give a reference to paper about it that he
co-authored. ;-)

Korf, W., & L. van der Leij, 2000. De wapenvlieg Clitellaria ephippium terug
van weggeweest (Diptera: Stratiomyidae). - Nederlandse Faunistische
Mededelingen 11: 145-146.

Paul

----- Original Message -----
From: "Laurens van der Leij" <laurens@lvdl.demon.nl>
To: <syrphidae@nottingham.ac.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Syrphidae] Clitellaria ephippium

Frank,

The species was caught be me in 1999 near Venlo (Netherlands) some 2 km
from the German border. It was the first catch in 120 years!. In 2000
it was also found on the Sint Pietersberg in utmost south of our
country near Maastricht. It is also known to occur on the Belgian part
of the Sint Pieter.

Kind regards,

Laurens van der Leij
Op 21-jul-04 om 13:38 heeft Frank Brozowski het volgende geschreven: