[Syrphidae] Clitellaria ephippium

Laurens van der Leij syrphidae@nottingham.ac.uk
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:13:00 +0200

Frank,

The species was caught be me in 1999 near Venlo (Netherlands) some 2 km=20=

from the German border. It was the first catch in 120 years!. In 2000=20
it was also found on the Sint Pietersberg in utmost south of our=20
country near Maastricht. It is also known to occur on the Belgian part=20=

of the Sint Pieter.

Kind regards,

Laurens van der Leij
Op 21-jul-04 om 13:38 heeft Frank Brozowski het volgende geschreven: