[Syrphidae] Syrphidae website back online

Bastiaan Wakkie bastiaaw@dds.nl
25 Apr 2003 21:01:28 +0200

--=-a+C4zQsiiK7zWx1OOnJc

Dear all,

I'm pleased to announce that my website is online again. Please visit
http://www.syrphidae.com to have a look. If you have a nice  comment
about Syrphidae you can place it there too! For all countries in europe
you can place messages.
If possible write it in english as that is the most commen language, but
you are free to use other languages. I will try to place a translation
at the end of the massage at a later time then.

Furthermore you can access the checklists, specie maps, find literature
and people.
If you have new nformation please send it to me so I can add it as this
site is there for you...

Have fun and see some of you in june!

regards,
        Bastiaan

--
Bastiaan Wakkie <bwakkie@syrphidae.com>

--=-a+C4zQsiiK7zWx1OOnJc

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Dear all,<BR>
<BR>
I'm pleased to announce that my website is online again. Please visit <A HREF="http://www.syrphidae.com">http://www.syrphidae.com</A> to have a look. If you have a nice&nbsp; comment about Syrphidae you can place it there too! For all countries in europe you can place messages.<BR>
If possible write it in english as that is the most commen language, but you are free to use other languages. I will try to place a translation at the end of the massage at a later time then.<BR>
<BR>
Furthermore you can access the checklists, specie maps, find literature and people.<BR>
If you have new nformation please send it to me so I can add it as this site is there for you...<BR>
<BR>
Have fun and see some of you in june!<BR>
<BR>
regards,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bastiaan<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<TABLE CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0" WIDTH="100%">
<TR>
<TD>
-- <BR>
Bastiaan Wakkie &lt;<A HREF="mailto:bastiaaw@dds.nl">bwakkie@syrphidae.com</A>&gt;