[Syrphidae] Last call for II Symposium Syrphidae

Santos Rojo santos.rojo@ua.es
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:43:16 +0200

Dear friends

As you know the deadline for sending abstracts to the II
International Symposium on Syrphidae was 31 March. This was also the
same date for the "normal" registration fee. However we wish to say
that you  have until 28 April to send your contributions to the
Symposium and that the registration fees will be the same all the
time (120 euro, 30 euro student). As you know this price includes
lunches, transport to the University - city, closing dinner and the
visit to the Albufera's Natural Park in the Valencia province.

Unfortunately there were to few people for the postcongress trip and
due to this It has been suspended. Of course we will refund costs to
all the people that have prepaid for it.

Thank you to all, we are looking forward to seeing you in Alicante!!!

Best regards

Organising committee