[Syrphidae] to Stockholm

Heikki Hippa heikki.hippa@nrm.se
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:06:45 +0100

FUNDS AVAILABLE FOR SHORT VISITS TO THE SWEDISH MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY
(NATURHISTORISKA RIKSMUSEET, NRM)
Third call

The funds are made available through the European Commission's programme
for "Improving the Human Research Potential and the Socio-economic
Knowledge Base"
(IHP). The grant is entitled "Access to Naturhistoriska Riksmuseet - High
Latitude"
(HIGH LAT). It enables us to meet travel and accommodation costs for
scientists wishing
to use our collections and/or other research facilities. The HIGH LAT
programme began
November 1st 2001 and will run until February 29th 2004. Applications for
financial
support for a visit to NRM are herewith invited.
There are a number of terms and conditions associated with this
opportunity, as outlined below. If you are interested in applying for
support, or are uncertain about whether you are eligible, please visit our
website (http://www.nrm.se/highlat/) or contact the project management
(highlat@nrm.se).

1) To be eligible you must conduct your research in a EU Member State or
Associated State (http://www.nrm.se/highlat/conditions.html). Scientists
working in Sweden are not eligible for support under the HIGH LAT programme.
2) A formal application must be made. Please read the Application
Guidelines (http://www.nrm.se/highlat/applguide.html) before completing the
Application Form (http://www.nrm.se/highlat/application.html). The next
deadline for submission of applications is 17 January 2003.
3) Priority will be given to scientists who have not previously used
our facilities and who are working in regions of the EU where few such
research infrastructures exist.
We hope that many of you will see this as an opportunity to visit the
Swedish Museum of Natural History, utilising collections and other
facilities that have not previously been available to you.
Irene Bisang, HIGH LAT co-ordinator