[Syrphidae] Cheilosia himantopus and Cheilosia ranunculi in Belgium

Pierre-Nicolas LIBERT pn.libert@mrw.wallonie.be
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:04:03 +0100

Dear all,
I would greatly appreciate your help for collecting data on the species=20
Cheilosia himantopus and Cheilosia ranunculi. I am writing a paper on these=
=20
two new species in Belgium.
For the moment, I have two data for Cheilosia ranunculi and about 10 for=20
Cheilosia himantopus.
By the way, in the Species accout 2001  of Martin Speight, Cheilosia=20
himantopus is called Cheilosia himantopa. Latin grammar is not my best=20
friend so can you help me to use the correct name?
Thank you very much
Pierre-Nicolas LIBERT
Pierre-Nicolas LIBERT
Scientific collaborator of the Zoology Museum,
Li=E8ge University, Belgium

Home Address:

rue de Maou, 19
B-6721 ANLIER