[Syrphidae] Dipteron

christian thompson cthompson@sel.barc.usda.gov
Wed, 04 Apr 2001 07:56:27 -0400

Smithsonian Institution
Washington, D. C. 20560-0169
(202) 382-1800 voice
(202) 786-9422 FAX
cthompso@sel.barc.usda.gov
visit our Diptera site at www.diptera.org

>>> Snezana Radenkovic <kalorin@unsim.ns.ac.yu> 04/04 3:22 AM >>>
                                            Dear All,

      does anybody know in which publication is cited or abstracted
journal "Dipteron"?
                            Many thanks in advance.
                                                            Sincerely
Yours

Snezana Radenkovic

Snezana Radenkovic

Institute of Biology
Trg Dositeja Obradovica 2
21000 Novi Sad
Yugoslavia

e-mail: kalorin@unsim.ns.ac.yu
office telephone: 381 21 350 122 ext.518
office fax: 381 21 450 620