[Syrphidae] Sexual Selection

Philippe y Onanchi philoni@sol.racsa.co.cr
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 21:23:54 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C02349.14218620

Hola amigos!
I'm a Msc student in the University of Costa Rica.  I'm doing my thesis =
on aphidofagous sirfids.  One of my chapters is about sexual selection =
(territorial males).  I would like to know if somebody in this list is =
working on a similar topic in order to share knowledge.

Thanks,

Onanchi Ure=F1a
Laboratorio de Entomolog=EDa
Escuela de Biolog=EDa
Universidad de Costa Rica.

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C02349.14218620

Hola amigos!
I'm a Msc student in the University of Costa = Rica.  I'm=20 doing my thesis on aphidofagous sirfids.  One of my chapters is = about=20 sexual selection (territorial males).  I would like to know if = somebody in=20 this list is working on a similar topic in order to share=20 knowledge.

Thanks,

Onanchi Ureña
Laboratorio de Entomología
Escuela de Biología