[Syrphidae] article

Bastiaan Brak bastiaan007@hotmail.com
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:53:58

<P><BR><BR>Hello, I am a student at Wageningen University, Holland and during this summer i've been busy with a research project aiming at a better understandig of the efficiency of management regimes of meadows, for which farmers are paid off. </P>
<P>We looked at more groups of species but my special interest were the Syrphidae.... I am now busy writing my&nbsp;research paper about everything and for that i was looking for some literature.</P>
<P>i found an article in which i am very interested..but by an error in our search engine....i could not determine in which journal it is published...</P>
<P>The title of the article:</P>
<P>Constancy and variability in a community of flower visiting insects (Diptera, Syrphidae) on Heracleum sphondylium........(1993)</P>
<P>by A. Ssymank.</P>
<P>if anyone of all of you can help me, i would be very gratefull</P>